Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alcohol consumption issues

BSJ671

I am an ex alcoholic who is trying to stay away.
A buddy of mine who has been around the block and in and out of prison suggested that I get into weights and improve my diet to motivate myself to stay away. He said if I build a good body I won’t want to ruin it. Can you suggest a good diet I can follow for motivation?

eat real food. lots of good proteins, carbs and fats. eat in a time restricted window. stay away from restaurant food and refined foods

A buddy of mine who has been around the block and in and out of prison suggested that I get into weights and improve my diet to motivate myself to stay away. He said if I build a good body I won’t want to ruin it. Can you suggest a good diet I can follow for motivation?
start by fasting a lot and eating clean food with greens

I do not consume alcohol

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Has nothing to do with the other. Nor are diets for motivation

Hi, training and alcohol don't mix too well. So that's the first motivation if you want to do weights. Secondly, just go real, stay off junk food - that's a no, no. Eat greens, proteins, carbs, fats, nothing fancy, just the clean stuff. Then be frequent on this forum to learn others. Goodluck.