Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finestgears.to gave me gum issues

Thanks for the advice.. it was my stupidity as well I should have looked for all the bad reviews before I trusted them..

bro sorry it happened to you but next time read the reviews it's right there
I didn’t know this forum existed until today or I definitely would have. Now I know where to go. I’ve always relied on my friends from the gym to hook me up but I moved cross country so I needed a new source. I figured I’d take a chance and unfortunately I got burned for almost $300

That really sucks man. These scammers are awful. I would make sure you go with Domestic-Supply next time.
I just ordered off naps 2 days ago and everything seems to be moving along as it should. I’m satisfied so far and I’ve heard good things from friends. Atleast now I seem to have a couple good sources.

I just ordered off naps 2 days ago and everything seems to be moving along as it should. I’m satisfied so far and I’ve heard good things from friends. Atleast now I seem to have a couple good sources.
@Fball30 napsgear is a great source, what did you get finally?
also you going to put up a LOG? we've been waiting

I wasn’t doing anything crazy.
6’6 300lbs
17%BF
500mg week Test E
250mg week Tren E
Anadrol 50mg EOD

Now I’m going to use the Clen and whinny to cut down to about 260-270
@Fball30 thats a great cycle, you're 300lbs DAMN you beasting bro

we need to see you share a log, why dont you?
and we can guide your cycle and help you with sources

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

@Fball30 thats a great cycle, you're 300lbs DAMN you beasting bro

we need to see you share a log, why dont you?
and we can guide your cycle and help you with sources

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone trenbolone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
Makes sense. Understood. I’ve never really done that so I’ll have to sit down and actually put thought into it: I can have that up in the next day or two. And yea I got 302 this morning. I don’t feel healthy at this weight though it’s hard to breath at times. I don’t care what any big man says, 300+ does not feel good on the body. That’s why I’m trying to shave off 30-40…. I’ll have a log uploaded soon.

Makes sense. Understood. I’ve never really done that so I’ll have to sit down and actually put thought into it: I can have that up in the next day or two. And yea I got 302 this morning. I don’t feel healthy at this weight though it’s hard to breath at times. I don’t care what any big man says, 300+ does not feel good on the body. That’s why I’m trying to shave off 30-40…. I’ll have a log uploaded soon.
@Fball30 it helps a lot with accountability and community support when you have a log. :) and no matter the weight, we do not judge we only help in the Anabolex family.

Waiting for you to share a log please.

@Fball30 it helps a lot with accountability and community support when you have a log. :) and no matter the weight, we do not judge we only help in the Anabolex family.

Waiting for you to share a log please.
My numbers are pretty high. Bench is currently 405x6… haven’t tried a 1 rep max yet or anything. I’ve already got all the mass I want I’m just going for a ripped up 260 now.

DO NOT buy from finestgears.to
They are absolutely a scam company. I sent them and order for Winny and Clen. My payment sat for 4 days before they picked it up at western union. Then 4 more days go by before they gave me a tracking number. Then for a week nothing happened. All they did was make a shipping label without actually putting it in the mail to be delivered. For the next 10 days I’d get a daily story that was a lie. “Oh we re shipped it 2 days ago” or “you will have new tracking info by later today” or “we aren’t scamming you it was re sent you can trust us usps system must be down” every day it was a different story. Like I said all they did was make a shipping label and they never actually put it in the mail. All they did was make a label to appear they were doing something and then after two weeks or them telling me they re shipped it 5 times I finally asked for my money back and to cancel the non existent package they said they sent… after I asked for my money back they blocked my email and took the chat option away from me on their website. Took my money, made a fake shipping label, then blocked me after 2 weeks of bs lies.. this company is a scam and avoid at all cost.
@domestic-supply.com if you want the best gear bro