Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finestgears.to, hardly the case its fine

Veisuk

what a horrible experience using finestgears so far. Vary disappointed in my progress I’ve been really working hard in the gym and it’s been a 12 week cycle of their Primo at 500mgs a week. Going through a lot of Hell injecting this stuff it’s like motor oil and it gives me post injection pain.
Wouldn’t mind it if I was actually getting results but I’m not I feel like I’m wasting my time on this stuff..

what a horrible experience using finestgears so far. Vary disappointed in my progress I’ve been really working hard in the gym and it’s been a 12 week cycle of their Primo at 500mgs a week. Going through a lot of Hell injecting this stuff it’s like motor oil and it gives me post injection pain.
Wouldn’t mind it if I was actually getting results but I’m not I feel like I’m wasting my time on this stuff..
finestgears.to was a sponsor here, they were removed for selling fakes. So no surprise.

ugfreak.to has all the PED's you need to make big gains!