Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

blast and cruise at 28

I've thought long and hard about this and decided to go the blast and cruise route. my doctor is hooking me up with a script so that is covered. right now my test levels are in the 500's but i want it higher. I have ran steroids before, this time I want to do tren and test, then go back to cruising. what cruise dose would you recommend?

I've thought long and hard about this and decided to go the blast and cruise route. my doctor is hooking me up with a script so that is covered. right now my test levels are in the 500's but i want it higher. I have ran steroids before, this time I want to do tren and test, then go back to cruising. what cruise dose would you recommend?

If you want to cruise, use TRT style doses. Like test enan 200mgs/week

if you blast and cruise it isn't going to be a healthy decision, if you do it then at least drop your cruise down to a real TRT dose

I do not recommend you blast and cruise without it being medically necessary. If you decide to do it anyways, 100mg per week is a good dose. Then get bloods in 5 weeks to see where that puts you.

Ajd why exsctky do you want to blast and cruise when you dont need trt? You won't retain any more gains or make more gains. I can tell you that much