Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Beware steroid warehouse

Please beware of Steroid/warehouse
Do not purchase items are not legitimate
They stole my money and have not receive my products in over .1 month. Customer do not buy from them. Please
I have been ordering from them since June 2023. I just had my gear tested that I bought from them. I bought five vials of Cyp 250mg/ml. After being on for nine weeks I realize I wasn’t seeing much difference was still feeling lethargic and tired all day long. I work out five days a week hard and heavy. I decided to send out my gear to get tested. I had three vials left. Two of the three vials showed no testosterone Cyp but did show Methenolone Enanthate and one vial showed less than 150 mg/mL of Cyp. I contacted warehouse letting them know about my findings. I also had my blood work done two weeks ago. Prior to being on their gear. My levels were 221. (I am 50 years old) I got my blood results back after being on their gear nine weeks I was at 387. Taking 375 mg per week. Increase my testosterone by 166. I reached out to the customer service. Explained the situation and explained my findings. They pretty much called me a liar told me they have one of their batches tested and they stand behind the product. The accused me of buying a The accused me of buying a $15 test off-line. I explained to them I’m in healthcare. I have access to lab equipment and I dropped my product in the lab and they tested it properly. How else would I know it had Methenolone Enanthate in it and <150mg/mL. All I asked them to do was fix it and they said no. They told me that everyone’s body response differently to their products. And that was probably completely normal that I was injecting 375 mg a week and my levels only jumped 166. Stay away from this company they sell shit.