Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer Full stock of high purity of peptides/sarms/steroids in US warehouse tiffany @swpeptides.com

AnaboleX-Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
from tiffany @swpeptides.com

Hello

1. Full stock of high purity of peptides/sarms/steroids in US warehouse are ready to ship. And I have the test reports of all our products, like MZ lab COA reports.

2. For new customers, I can supply 5 products for free to you. If you are interested, please reply me. Thank you.

3. The promotion of my best sellers BPC 157 and Semaglutide is buy 100vials, you will get 5 vials for free.

Here are the two USA warehouse stock list:

What products are you currently looking for? We will offer help within 24 hours after received your detailed request.
Looking forward to your reply.

Tiffany (Sales Manager)
Swpeptides Team

Emai: tiffany @swpeptides.com
WhatsApp: 852-95112946

Wickr Me: tiffany951

Hello

1. Full stock of high purity of peptides/sarms/steroids in US warehouse are ready to ship. And I have the test reports of all our products, like MZ lab COA reports.

2. For new customers, I can supply 5 products for free to you. If you are interested, please reply me. Thank you.

3. The promotion of my best sellers BPC 157 and Semaglutide is buy 100vials, you will get 5 vials for free.

What products are you currently looking for? We will offer help within 24 hours after received your detailed request.

Tiffany (Sales Manager)
Swpeptides Team

order from them and get an infection from the peptides

i'm gonna recommend sticking to approved only

Don't know them, don't trust them I will stick with approved sources I know I can trust.

Hello

Tiffany (Sales Manager)
Swpeptides Team

I will stick with Umbrella and sarms for sale

Top Bottom