Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved sponsors

Can someone answer me a question lol. Why do people come on here constantly saying I got ripped off by another source or I'm taking something that's making me sick when if you're already on here you know you have the best support from advice, sources etc... Go use your brain and look at everything and quit doing dumb stuff bc if you're already on here you can find good sponsors but every other post is someone complaining so I just don't get it.

The vets and Admins on here are top notch.
One of the biggest issues that honestly happens for EVERYONE in life is that we want things RIGHT NOW... so all of us, at certain points, will make irrational decisions or be far too quick to jump onto or into something because we want it right then, without doing all the research we need to do on things... ive tried my damnest the older i have become to stop doing that but its not easy.. its human nature and so people tend to do things without thinking first...

One of the biggest issues that honestly happens for EVERYONE in life is that we want things RIGHT NOW... so all of us, at certain points, will make irrational decisions or be far too quick to jump onto or into something because we want it right then, without doing all the research we need to do on things... ive tried my damnest the older i have become to stop doing that but its not easy.. its human nature and so people tend to do things without thinking first...
Agreed! BTW, I love your podcast and listen to it all the time. Let me know how I can suggest a topic for future podcast if you're open to it. Appreciate you brother!

Agreed! BTW, I love your podcast and listen to it all the time. Let me know how I can suggest a topic for future podcast if you're open to it. Appreciate you brother!
Thank you for the support, i appreciate it... you can pm anything you would like to hear about.. i try to do my best depending on topics

Good points bc everyone is a newbie at some point. Not running anything right now, last time I was running something my blood pressure got skyhigh so had to come off.

I'm hoping it's controlled after I check it but was on N2guard and it still got outta control. Any suggestions on something to not increase blood pressure and to add some decent muscle /cut.

I've been on creatine and working out hard just hoping to do something soon. Yes, I was on Anabolex in the early 2000's and recently found it again ha
@Caffeineman45 well even if you not on cycle would be great for you to share a log journal of training diet, can you do that? share with the anabolex family

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Diet Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Can someone answer me a question lol. Why do people come on here constantly saying I got ripped off by another source or I'm taking something that's making me sick when if you're already on here you know you have the best support from advice, sources etc... Go use your brain and look at everything and quit doing dumb stuff bc if you're already on here you can find good sponsors but every other post is someone complaining so I just don't get it.

The vets and Admins on here are top notch.
@domestic-supply.com for best gear