Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved sponsors

Caffeineman45

Growing Newb
Can someone answer me a question lol. Why do people come on here constantly saying I got ripped off by another source or I'm taking something that's making me sick when if you're already on here you know you have the best support from advice, sources etc... Go use your brain and look at everything and quit doing dumb stuff bc if you're already on here you can find good sponsors but every other post is someone complaining so I just don't get it.

The vets and Admins on here are top notch.

Can someone answer me a question lol. Why do people come on here constantly saying I got ripped off by another source or I'm taking something that's making me sick when if you're already on here you know you have the best support from advice, sources etc... Go use your brain and look at everything and quit doing dumb stuff bc if you're already on here you can find good sponsors but every other post is someone complaining so I just don't get it.

@Caffeineman45 why do people come? easy bro we are one of the most visited steroid forums in the world, so newbies come and complain its normal.

We always support everyone and lead them to our approved sources here:

and @Caffeineman45 its good to see you posting, what cycle you on now? what you running? training? share with us please

@Caffeineman45 why do people come? easy bro we are one of the most visited steroid forums in the world, so newbies come and complain its normal.

We always support everyone and lead them to our approved sources here:

and @Caffeineman45 its good to see you posting, what cycle you on now? what you running? training? share with us please
Good points bc everyone is a newbie at some point. Not running anything right now, last time I was running something my blood pressure got skyhigh so had to come off.

I'm hoping it's controlled after I check it but was on N2guard and it still got outta control. Any suggestions on something to not increase blood pressure and to add some decent muscle /cut.

I've been on creatine and working out hard just hoping to do something soon. Yes, I was on Anabolex in the early 2000's and recently found it again ha

I've gotten ripped off a couple times in my life from steroid sources and a bunch of times from all kinds of things

a lot of people aren't aware of this forum yet so that's why we're trying to help people and steer them in the right direction

glad you love The Forum as well it's a good one

ugfreak.to always the best, they have it all

We encourage members to post reviews. Good and bad.

Good points bc everyone is a newbie at some point. Not running anything right now, last time I was running something my blood pressure got skyhigh so had to come off.

I'm hoping it's controlled after I check it but was on N2guard and it still got outta control. Any suggestions on something to not increase blood pressure and to add some decent muscle /cut.

I've been on creatine and working out hard just hoping to do something soon. Yes, I was on Anabolex in the early 2000's and recently found it again ha
Diet is the first step. Do some reading on potassium and magnesium supplementation to help with BP control. Tadalafil is excellent in lowering bp...try 5-10mg daily.