Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by ezlimitz

  1. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments... pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
  2. E

    US PHARMACY...taking my money and no contact or product sent

    sorry i'm not really familiar with this site.....i've just "used it" for a resource so to speak. I did post a copy of my order and proof of payment on another thread...hopefully the correct one :) Like can I edit or delete posts like this one which are basically duplicates?
  3. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    We all see I've placed and recieved orders but this last one has my mystified. I'm asking myself "what did I do wrong?" Payment confirmation Amount $324.00 Date Sep 18, 2026 Message Order 16289 Confirmation # y d 6 v z r j 2zzzzzzzzz
  4. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    rder Date Status Total Actions #16289 September 18, 2026 On hold $324.00 for 9 items View #13811 July 12, 2026 Completed $235.44 for 7 items ViewTrack #12211 May 31, 2026 Completed $228.90 for 7 items
  5. E

    USPHARMACY.....paid for an order and nothing almost 2 weeks later

    No replies...nothing USPHARMACY stole my money apparantly... Just a heads to to everyone This was my 3rd order from them...no issues in the past...quite impressive actually This time nothing.....no reply....no payment confirmation....... NOTHING Just took my money BEWARE USPHARMACY below...
  6. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    except US Pharmacies who just stole my money....sent order /cash 11 days ago...several emails.....several inquires on their website....no response...nothing BEWARE USPHARMACIES
  7. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    US Pharmacies stole my money...beware
  8. E

    Tired of high sildenafil prices.

    YOUR APPROVEDS SOURCES? How amouth just sending me the order I paid for 2 weeks ago...how about a reply to an email...how about any response at all.
  9. E

    US PHARMACY...taking my money and no contact or product sent

    sent of my 3rd order to US Pharmacy on 9/18 and paid. I've heard ZERO back from them. I've sent customer service inquires, emails.....nothing. LOOKS LIKE US PHARMACE HAS STARTED STEALING OUR MONEY
  10. E

    Approved US-Pharmacies.To

    the stole my money...sent proof of payment on 09/19...have been sending customer service reuqests and emails...no reply
  11. E

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    '[email protected]' is what I had..... I think from the payment confirm
  12. E

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    actually i had a different email.....
  13. E

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    I've sent emails and sent a message on their website...no reply
  14. E

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    I paid for an order and haven’t heard back for 10 days so far. 2 weekends in there fyi. Still no reply to inquiries …. Weird cuz I’ve placed other orders with NP.
  15. E

    Approved us-pharmacies.to - We invite you to a perfect world

    I’d just like a reply to the order I paid for
Top Bottom