Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zinc for testosterone?

Esdrol

I think I'm a little bit confused when it comes to testosterone levels and how important zinc is
what is the best way to get zinc and why is it so important for testosterone levels since it's just a mineral?
Also where can you get it from? I always thought if you bought just zinc by itself it would not do any good in the body just taking it that way is this true?

most good test boosters will contain zinc

your best places to get zinc are dark green veggies which most americans get ZERO of. one of the reasons test levels are crashing

Everyone eats Macdonalds and are this horrible crap so I would guess people are super deficient in many vitamins and minerals

I think I'm a little bit confused when it comes to testosterone levels and how important zinc is
what is the best way to get zinc and why is it so important for testosterone levels since it's just a mineral?
Also where can you get it from? I always thought if you bought just zinc by itself it would not do any good in the body just taking it that way is this true?
Zinc is a must to boost testosterone so is fadogia

bro lot of zinc in beef