Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs Winter bulking, who's in???

big_rich

Active Bro
Summer Is still in full swing but soon the shorts will come off and pants and sweaters will go on. With winter right around the corner I'm sure everyone is already planning their winter bulk. I don't know about you but there's always a few compounds that are staples in my bulk cycles. Test of course, we all love test. Deca, when your ready to put on the size. Dbol or anadrol or both to kick start this bad boy. Psl has a awesome bulk blend 250 test 200 deca for 450mg/ml combine that with the bulk cycle oral blend and your off to the races. Make sure to check out psl's vast array of compounds to help you make the most out of your cycle..

Visit Puritysourcelabs for all your bodybuilding needs.

Team ep

Attachments

• blend-450-450mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
    blend-450-450mgml-10mlvial-ep-gold.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 53
  • bulk-cycle-d-bol-25mg-drol-25mg-50mgtab-ep.jpg
    bulk-cycle-d-bol-25mg-drol-25mg-50mgtab-ep.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 57
Summer Is still in full swing but soon the shorts will come off and pants and sweaters will go on. With winter right around the corner I'm sure everyone is already planning their winter bulk. I don't know about you but there's always a few compounds that are staples in my bulk cycles. Test of course, we all love test. Deca, when your ready to put on the size. Dbol or anadrol or both to kick start this bad boy. Psl has a awesome bulk blend 250 test 200 deca for 450mg/ml combine that with the bulk cycle oral blend and your off to the races. Make sure to check out psl's vast array of compounds to help you make the most out of your cycle..

Visit Puritysourcelabs for all your bodybuilding needs.

Team ep
I'm in test and deca is the stuff @big_rich

Top Bottom