Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss

T Racquel

Does anyone know the best peptide/sarm for women that will give weight loss, help build muscle and give energy.. age 44 weight 270 height 5”4

if those stats are accurate you need to just focus on fat loss PERIOD. the energy will come over time. i highly recommend doing alternate day fasting and do a complete overhaul of your diet. PM me for a consult i will work with you and we can get this done

Does anyone know the best peptide/sarm for women that will give weight loss, help build muscle and give energy.. age 44 weight 270 height 5”4
270lbs? I hope I read that correctly. If you're 270lbs you need to start very slow.

The only thing I would recommend is fasting and AM cardio with 10mgs cardarine gw, even that's under question.

maybe she has a hard time with appetite control you guys should consider it

i suggest AM cardio and fasting

if those stats are accurate you need to just focus on fat loss PERIOD. the energy will come over time. i highly recommend doing alternate day fasting and do a complete overhaul of your diet. PM me for a consult i will work with you and we can get this done
Thank you Steve