Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

turkey vs. red meat

dodomedas

i've always assumed that turkey was leaner than red meat but i was taking a look at dark ground turkey and it actually has more fat than ground beef. so all this time i have been taking in more fat than i should and we all know how bad fat is. should i switch to beef instead?

natural fats are not bad for you. i cannot stop explaining this to people who don't get it

in fact if you add more healthy fats to your diet you will not only gain more muscle in the process but you will lose fat too. fat does not illicit an insulin response in the body

when you see something say 'low fat' or 'no fat' guess what they are putting in there instead? SUGAR. so the hypocrisy of these wannabe diet gurus online who tell you to stay away from fat yet sugar is okay is ridiculous.

unrefined natural oils like coconut and avocado oil, fatty meats, avocado, raw nuts, etc should all be part of your diet

you can get ground turkey that is 99% fat free as well... they are different percents, just like with ground beef... you can get turkey far leaner than you can the leanest ground beef you can get...

also, there are clearly different types of fats... you do need some fat in your diet... steve gave you some great options...

natural fats are not bad for you. i cannot stop explaining this to people who don't get it

in fact if you add more healthy fats to your diet you will not only gain more muscle in the process but you will lose fat too. fat does not illicit an insulin response in the body

when you see something say 'low fat' or 'no fat' guess what they are putting in there instead? SUGAR. so the hypocrisy of these wannabe diet gurus online who tell you to stay away from fat yet sugar is okay is ridiculous.

unrefined natural oils like coconut and avocado oil, fatty meats, avocado, raw nuts, etc should all be part of your diet

100% this^^^.

This will be a very eye-opening post for guys that are not aware of how bad sugar is and how good natural fats are.