Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trace minerals that are mandatory

zeruikl

I'm done taking sports drinks which are wasting my money and also make me feel very sour in my stomach during a workout
I think it would make more sense to take some Trace minerals. I was reading that there used by a lot of marathon runners and long endurance athletes. which ones do you think would work best though for a one to two hour weight training session

I'm done taking sports drinks which are wasting my money and also make me feel very sour in my stomach during a workout
I think it would make more sense to take some Trace minerals. I was reading that there used by a lot of marathon runners and long endurance athletes. which ones do you think would work best though for a one to two hour weight training session
trace minerals are a must, especially electrolytes they are huge in terms of requirements

get a trace miner mix and use it

sports drinks are marketed heavily and a pure scam. its just cheap water, electrolytes, dyes, and sweeteners. stupid waste of money

if you get overheated just drop a pinch of salt in your water and cream of tartar