puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

S23 being used?

ScrubPet

I never see threads about s23, seems like everybody is using GW or a different sarm like lgd or rad 4033. Does s23 not fit a lot of people's goals or is it a situation where it's more new so guys don't trust it yet. I'm 36 years old 5 foot 11 and 220 lb. I want to recomp and build strength. What is s23 cycle solo be a good choice to try

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
yes s23 is very hard to get over the years. i've used it and it is strong. sarms.forsale has it

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
there are more people using it now than ever, thats for sure... its just more hardcore than most sarms which is a turn off for some but far more optimal for others... ive always said that it should be categorized as a steroid... it just depends on how it fits your goals... think of it as a steroid form of s4...

Mobster

V.I.P.
I never see threads about s23, seems like everybody is using GW or a different sarm like lgd or rad 4033. Does s23 not fit a lot of people's goals or is it a situation where it's more new so guys don't trust it yet. I'm 36 years old 5 foot 11 and 220 lb. I want to recomp and build strength. What is s23 cycle solo be a good choice to try

It's just a question of most peoples aims vs whether or not it's any good.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
A lot of guys choose SARMs because they are much more mild that steroids. With S-23 being extremely strong and suppressive, lots of guys will stay away from it.