Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP Jo Lindner

DjuriEggink

VIP Logger
Logger
Hello brothers & sisters,

I just found out that Jo Lindner, the German bodybuilder and YouTube influencer "Joesthetics" is dead at just 30 years of age.
Not really sure of the cause of death, but his partner said he complained of a mysterious neck pain shortly before he passed away.

I know a lot of speculation about his steroid use will probably come to the forefront, but that's neither here nor there.

I posted this news, as sad as it is, as a reminder to all of us to take our health very seriously, and not overlook anything whatsoever. Even if you have a sore thumb, seek medical advice, it's not being paranoid, just cautious.

Goodluck brothers & sisters, and stay safe!
#RIPJOLINDNER
IMG-20230702-WA0000.jpg

I posted something similar on the evolution message board, sad and unfortunate 😢 the cause from what has been reported was a blood clot. I agree looking healthy and being healthy are not the same. From what I've heard he did preach lowest amounts possible for his use, who knows exactly what happened, his aunt died at 50 of the same situation a blood clot. I am curious if he stayed on diuretics all year to stay that lean with super low bodyfat or possibly long term clen use, at the end of the day we lost another one and it is sad for his loved ones.

I posted something similar on the evolution message board, sad and unfortunate 😢 the cause from what has been reported was a blood clot. I agree looking healthy and being healthy are not the same. From what I've heard he did preach lowest amounts possible for his use, who knows exactly what happened, his aunt died at 50 of the same situation a blood clot. I am curious if he stayed on diuretics all year to stay that lean with super low bodyfat or possibly long term clen use, at the end of the day we lost another one and it is sad for his loved ones.
Really sad brother.

a shame what happened to him

Hello brothers & sisters,

I just found out that Jo Lindner, the German bodybuilder and YouTube influencer "Joesthetics" is dead at just 30 years of age.
Not really sure of the cause of death, but his partner said he complained of a mysterious neck pain shortly before he passed away.

I know a lot of speculation about his steroid use will probably come to the forefront, but that's neither here nor there.

I posted this news, as sad as it is, as a reminder to all of us to take our health very seriously, and not overlook anything whatsoever. Even if you have a sore thumb, seek medical advice, it's not being paranoid, just cautious.

Goodluck brothers & sisters, and stay safe!
#RIPJOLINDNER
View attachment 5024
Joesthetics was with "Dr" Tony Huge , another Tony huge victim like Leo longevity?

I dont think tony huge killed Joesthetics come on guys but if he gave him drugs and steroids and helped him abuse them then yea thats bad.