Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions Regarding Food Intake Frequency and Type

Simon

V.I.P.
Logger
I am curious how a lot of you eat and your eating habits. I understand it varies based on personal goals and what an individual is trying to achieve. Please review and answer the following;
  1. How often in a day do you eat, how many times?
  2. What is the duration between eating times?
  3. Do you use a protein powder supplement?
  4. Do you eat any refined foods pastas, muffins or shredded cheeses or are you strictly all natural foods?
  5. What is your current goal? i.e. are you competing, prepping, off season or just an everyday 9 to 5 spouse with a family and a career not related to the fitness industry, just trying to be better?
  6. Are you cutting, bulking, recomp or maintenance?
  7. If you could add some stats too such as age/height/weight, what you've been doing the last 2 to 4 months and how that has worked for you, some kind of context would be helpful.
I'm interested to see what is working for you and how.
Thanks.

I am curious how a lot of you eat and your eating habits. I understand it varies based on personal goals and what an individual is trying to achieve. Please review and answer the following;
  4. Do you eat any refined foods pastas, muffins or shredded cheeses or are you strictly all natural foods?
  5. What is your current goal? i.e. are you competing, prepping, off season or just an everyday 9 to 5 spouse with a family and a career not related to the fitness industry, just trying to be better?
  7. If you could add some stats too such as age/height/weight, what you've been doing the last 2 to 4 months and how that has worked for you, some kind of context would be helpful.
Thanks.
1. i eat in a 2-6 hour window. on rare situations i might stretch it to 8 hours maybe on the weekend or something. i also do a longer fast once every 2 weeks. 24-36 hours
2. it varies
3. nope
4. strictly natural for the most part
5. current goal is fighting aging, stay young, feel good, nice energy, sleep well, be ripped year round, have excellent endurance and be muscular and vascular year round. want to be the healthiest person and live a long and happy life. be good to great across the board in all phases
6. maintenance which is a never ending fight lol
7. 5'6'' 8% body fat and my resting HR is in the low 50's while fasting blood sugar is low 70s. i can run a mile in under 7 minutes and i can bench 300 even with a bad shoulder.

I'm currently under 10%

I never train heavy at all. never have and don't plan on it

goals are to stay healthy. I'm in my 50's. I own 2 gyms and train a lot of guys so i enjoy it. gotta look good right?

bro i grow and raise own food on ranch. 100% pure food

goal to be biggest, meanest and toughest son of a bitch in 5 counties in east texas. even tornadoes scared of me

stats 6'5'' and 270 with 6% body fat. nobody fuck with me, not even mobster, can squeeze him with 1 hand

I'm a former competitive bodybuilder and i currently train them

i guess you could say my current goals are to make my clients winners. I really enjoy coaching

for my own body I like to stay lean and muscular year round. I have 1 month out of the gear I cheat on my diet usually when me and my wife take a vacation. other then that you wont see me ever cheat on my diet

I don't really have a window I typically get in 3 meals a day and a healthy snack or two and stick within my protein, fat, carb and calorie ranges. I know what I can and can't eat and what will hit my target goals or close to them daily. I might Have a small cheat meal once a week but that is only after a full week in the gym eating clean and hitting my goals. I also do fasted cardio and weight training I eat after the gym.

Thanks.
@Simon

1) I eat 1 meal per day these days
2) 22 hours
3) yes a lot of protein powder and bars on training days where I eat more
4) yes but only 1 time per week
5) keep recomping
6) recomp
7) my abs right there < tight im lean under 10% bodyfat

for me small meals every 1-2 hours with 1 day fasting per week
goals to stay lean and train clients

I'm into fasting these days, eating 5 days normal 16 hour/8 IF and 2 days fast ever week

I am trying to eat all day during bulk...I dont need short eat window atleast 12 hours....I will usually try and have 4 real meals and then have 3 protein shakes on top of that.

Aw
1. i eat in a 2-6 hour window. on rare situations i might stretch it to 8 hours maybe on the weekend or something. i also do a longer fast once every 2 weeks. 24-36 hours
2. it varies
3. nope
4. strictly natural for the most part
5. current goal is fighting aging, stay young, feel good, nice energy, sleep well, be ripped year round, have excellent endurance and be muscular and vascular year round. want to be the healthiest person and live a long and happy life. be good to great across the board in all phases
6. maintenance which is a never ending fight lol
7. 5'6'' 8% body fat and my resting HR is in the low 50's while fasting blood sugar is low 70s. i can run a mile in under 7 minutes and i can bench 300 even with a bad shoulder.
Awesome job here Steve