Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled my glute muscle

Kaisyem

I was doing some moving over the weekend helping a buddy with a couch and when I picked up the couch something popped in my lower back
I initially thought it was along the spine but then when I started to touch the area it's the very top of my butt area my glute muscle
the problem is it hurts to even sit or sleep at night. is there any supplement that you can tell me that can help with pulled muscles?

I was doing some moving over the weekend helping a buddy with a couch and when I picked up the couch something popped in my lower back
I initially thought it was along the spine but then when I started to touch the area it's the very top of my butt area my glute muscle
the problem is it hurts to even sit or sleep at night. is there any supplement that you can tell me that can help with pulled muscles?
I think you need some joint support supplements like n2joint rx and some fish oil and of course time off

joint support supps and rest is only way

Rest and time and taking it easy best things you can do, it sucks and no one wants to hear or do that.