Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal trainer suggested this stack

keaxvrty

I’m currently using a personal trainer who has me on TRT and my results have been average. He convinced me to get on 200mgs a week of testosterone cypionate
Since I'm not getting the results I think he feels pressured to give me a stronger cycle
With that he put me on this and let me know what you think:
500mgs test cyp
500mgs of trenbolone acetate
500mgs of deca durabolin
This is all per week. I think this stack is pretty harsh but he insists i do it if i want the gains. What do you guys think?
I’m 28 years old. Training for 1 year and 205 pounds

I’m currently using a personal trainer who has me on TRT and my results have been average. He convinced me to get on 200mgs a week of testosterone cypionate
Since I'm not getting the results I think he feels pressured to give me a stronger cycle
500mgs test cyp
500mgs of deca durabolin
This is all per week. I think this stack is pretty harsh but he insists i do it if i want the gains. What do you guys think?
That's not a reasonable cycle.

I would try this cycle
300mgs testosterone
300mgs trenbolone

stacking 2 progestins is a bad idea, pick either trenbolone or deca durabolin but not both

500mgs test cyp
500mgs of deca durabolin
i would drop 1 of those compounds. its too much

you need to fire your trainer immediately and erase anything he told you from your memory.. hes a wreckless and careless piece of trash who is hoping to put you on a bunch of different shit to compensate for the fact he can't truly help you on his own.. hes lacking the understanding of what will come along with this.. get rid of him immediately

This is dangerous advice given by someone who obviously does not have your best interests. I would suggest dismissing this trainer and moving on. You can get real help here as opposed to misleading and dangerous information from a random trainer

way way too much gear. I would get a new trainer. Test at 300-400mg max for 10 weeks you have huge gains. get aromasin and N2Guard. Get your test @domestic-supply.com and you wont need to run anywhere near the dose he is talking trust me!!! Him telling you Tren out the gate is totally irresponsible as a trainer just flat stupid honestly