Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nature's Bounty probiotic

Vosuej35

my friend works at the local drugstore and recommended I try something call Nature's Bounty probiotic
It contains acidophilus
they are tablets and it's only $20. Do you think this will help with my digestive issues?

my friend works at the local drugstore and recommended I try something call Nature's Bounty probiotic
It contains acidophilus
they are tablets and it's only $20. Do you think this will help with my digestive issues?
probiotics will help but you need spore based probiotics to work

i like probiotics always on cycle

bro nature bounty for poosies
Where are you coming up with that? Thats a top selling brand and anyone in the health market knows this. This is really not good information to give people out there as it is quite inaccurate and does not hold true whatsoever. Have you worked in any health stores before and seen the top selling brands? How is nature bounty for "poosies"?? I am not following but maybe you have some facts to show for this

Probiotics are a good addition. I haven’t personally used this brand but it looks like some of the guys are saying it’s a good one so I would use it.