Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, Deca, Trenbolone, Winstrol cycle Log

Breakfast, super lazy settled for a bowl of special with a banana an insane labs protein shake. Lunch protein bowl deluxe meat no cheese honey mustard sauce grilled chicken for meat. Dinner chicken fajitas with onion green peppers lettuce no cheese no sour cream with a little taco sauce

@DillonAlexander finally we saw a picture from you're, you're a good looking guy and fairly lean too, strong shoulders and lean mass, very impressive bro

now lets see more diet training updates I want to see where you're at
Yep much needed

Breakfast, super lazy settled for a bowl of special with a banana an insane labs protein shake. Lunch protein bowl deluxe meat no cheese honey mustard sauce grilled chicken for meat. Dinner chicken fajitas with onion green peppers lettuce no cheese no sour cream with a little taco sauce
@DillonAlexander speical? whats is that and how big is the bowl

delux meat? what is this?

fajitas from fast food?

how about training?

Any solid suggestions on the Weekly mgs I should run my gear.? Test e 300 Deca 500 and if you all think I am lean enough were going with mast p 100 but if not lets do the damn thing with some tren e 200. Thank u family

I
Any solid suggestions on the Weekly mgs I should run my gear.? Test e 300 Deca 500 and if you all think I am lean enough were going with mast p 100 but if not lets do the damn thing with some tren e 200. Thank u family
If you are running deca I would add in provion at 25mg keep you balanced inside the body and the mind.

Keeping it real they all hurt some not bad some like a motherfucker... My arms and traps and fr most of my chest wasnt bad at all but my stomach an sides, yikes

Keeping it real they all hurt some not bad some like a motherfucker... My arms and traps and fr most of my chest wasnt bad at all but my stomach an sides, yikes
I saw that that Prescott had to go under to get his tattoo on his leg. I think he was under for 11 or 12 hours.

I saw that that Prescott had to go under to get his tattoo on his leg. I think he was under for 11 or 12 hours.
🤔 well that I feel is a little much because I got everything u see from my neck to my waist in three days with a homemade tattoo gun(CD player motor) and a sharpend guitar string for the needle.. Oh and my ink is made of melted chess pieces lol. Do they hurt yeah was he just being a female by doing all that extra shit, firm yes lol

@DillonAlexander I think if you are injecting already keep going but really the key is to keep steroid doses low and slowly increase.

I suggest
testosterone enanthate 300mgs
deca durabolin 200mgs
n2guard 7caps (organ liver support)
aromasin 5mgs anti estrogen

thats all for now and BEFORE you even cycle further we need to see you updated diet and training details way more

so far I see 1 training update and a few more but no diet talk

can we see your diet details meals foods when you eat them and same for training

🤔 well that I feel is a little much because I got everything u see from my neck to my waist in three days with a homemade tattoo gun(CD player motor) and a sharpend guitar string for the needle.. Oh and my ink is made of melted chess pieces lol. Do they hurt yeah was he just being a female by doing all that extra shit, firm yes lol
@DillonAlexander homemade tattoo gun? painful bro?

Ex x ex
@DillonAlexander I think if you are injecting already keep going but really the key is to keep steroid doses low and slowly increase.

I suggest
testosterone enanthate 300mgs
deca durabolin 200mgs
n2guard 7caps (organ liver support)
aromasin 5mgs anti estrogen

thats all for now and BEFORE you even cycle further we need to see you updated diet and training details way more

so far I see 1 training update and a few more but no diet talk

can we see your diet details meals foods when you eat them and same for training
Now is this the dose for the week but yes I have already ran a full bottle of the pharmaMix3 (test e 200 deca 200 Tren e100) twice weekly.. And u are right bro I been slacking on my logs and my diet all together tb 💯. I'll still log even if the meals are shit from here on out.. Training yesterday was cardio treadmill 2.5incline for 15min (little over a mile) Seated military presses 2warm up sets 65lb+95lb. 1st set 135 for 12 Superset with skull crushers with 35 lb DBs set of 10 then set of 12hanging leg raises 2nd 155 for 10 +Skull crushers 35lb 10 HLR 12 3rd 185 for 8(didn't come down as low as u would of liked on last two) Crushers 35lb 10 HLR 12. Seated Arnold presses 40lb 8reps moved atw to edge of bench to superset 10 kickbacks with 25lb DBs into 1min plank bw only. 2nd an third set went to 35 lb kept reps at 8 but slower movement with more control 25lb kickbacks 10 1min plank. Moved to shoulder press machine to change grip 130 hammer grip for 10 one arm isolating roap pulldown 80lb for 8 with ab wheel full extension for 10 3 sets all the same. 70lb DB shrugs 12 controlled with pause at top super with one arm isolating handle pull downs 30lb for 10 (no more core) into side delts 25 lb DB 10 each arm bring the weights in front of me to meet at bellybutton before going to next rep, 30lb ats. 3 sets of upright rows (wide grip) )95lb 8 reps into close close grip bench elbows s pinned n to isolate the tris 135 8reps seated front delts 25lb DB tut.. Only got 6 uprights on last set has to cheat the last two 6 also on close grip completed all front delts

Ex x ex

Now is this the dose for the week but yes I have already ran a full bottle of the pharmaMix3 (test e 200 deca 200 Tren e100) twice weekly.. And u are right bro I been slacking on my logs and my diet all together tb 💯. I'll still log even if the meals are shit from here on out.. Training yesterday was cardio treadmill 2.5incline for 15min (little over a mile) Seated military presses 2warm up sets 65lb+95lb. 1st set 135 for 12 Superset with skull crushers with 35 lb DBs set of 10 then set of 12hanging leg raises 2nd 155 for 10 +Skull crushers 35lb 10 HLR 12 3rd 185 for 8(didn't come down as low as u would of liked on last two) Crushers 35lb 10 HLR 12. Seated Arnold presses 40lb 8reps moved atw to edge of bench to superset 10 kickbacks with 25lb DBs into 1min plank bw only. 2nd an third set went to 35 lb kept reps at 8 but slower movement with more control 25lb kickbacks 10 1min plank. Moved to shoulder press machine to change grip 130 hammer grip for 10 one arm isolating roap pulldown 80lb for 8 with ab wheel full extension for 10 3 sets all the same. 70lb DB shrugs 12 controlled with pause at top super with one arm isolating handle pull downs 30lb for 10 (no more core) into side delts 25 lb DB 10 each arm bring the weights in front of me to meet at bellybutton before going to next rep, 30lb ats. 3 sets of upright rows (wide grip) )95lb 8 reps into close close grip bench elbows s pinned n to isolate the tris 135 8reps seated front delts 25lb DB tut.. Only got 6 uprights on last set has to cheat the last two 6 also on close grip completed all front delts
I apologize for slacking family, I work go to school and have a 9year old who's bday is in a month so things are a little wild literally having to listen to the old lady complain about me hitting the gym for 1.5 2hours.. Not making excuses just tryin to let u guys n a lil more even though that most definitely sounded like a excuse... Damnit