Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Payment Experience with UPsteroid

DjuriEggink

VIP Logger
Logger

Hello Brothers,

Here's a summary of my personal experience while making payment for my UPsteroid orders.

I used Bitcoin and Zelle when placing an order on UPsteroid. With Bitcoin, as you know, you can place your order from virtually anywhere and your gear will be delivered to your country of residence, provided it's a country that UPsteroid can deliver to. You can check the FAQ for more information on this.

Anyway, I received a 10% discount when paying with BTC and I learnt that this discount also applies to other cryptos as well.

I also found Zelle to be quite a useful payment method. It's safe, secure, and fast regardless of whether you use the Zelle app or a trusted banking app.

What's more, there's flexibility in the payment limit, as there's no min. or max. payment, but note that it's only available for US citizens or anyone residing in the states as at the time of placing an order. However, I did pay a 10% fee for my order which was paid at checkout.

UPsteroid informed me that they do not accept payment from either Fifth Third Bank or First Tennessee Bank, so you might want to use another US bank if you've accounts in these banks.

In all, I had no issues with the payment portal on the UPsteroid site, and of course, I got a confirmation and receipt immediately after payment.

If you prefer, you could also explore other means of payment on their site, including WU, Moneygram, Ria, and so on. So it's really up to what payment method works for you in the end.

It's time to go!

IMG_2023-9-3_5-20-55_314.jpg

But I do hope I was helpful? Till next time, stay safe brothers!!

Hello Brothers,

Here's a summary of my personal experience while making payment for my UPsteroid orders.

I used Bitcoin and Zelle when placing an order on UPsteroid. With Bitcoin, as you know, you can place your order from virtually anywhere and your gear will be delivered to your country of residence, provided it's a country that UPsteroid can deliver to. You can check the FAQ for more information on this.

Anyway, I received a 10% discount when paying with BTC and I learnt that this discount also applies to other cryptos as well.

I also found Zelle to be quite a useful payment method. It's safe, secure, and fast regardless of whether you use the Zelle app or a trusted banking app.

What's more, there's flexibility in the payment limit, as there's no min. or max. payment, but note that it's only available for US citizens or anyone residing in the states as at the time of placing an order. However, I did pay a 10% fee for my order which was paid at checkout.

UPsteroid informed me that they do not accept payment from either Fifth Third Bank or First Tennessee Bank, so you might want to use another US bank if you've accounts in these banks.

In all, I had no issues with the payment portal on the UPsteroid site, and of course, I got a confirmation and receipt immediately after payment.

If you prefer, you could also explore other means of payment on their site, including WU, Moneygram, Ria, and so on. So it's really up to what payment method works for you in the end.

It's time to go!

View attachment 5472

But I do hope I was helpful? Till next time, stay safe brothers!!
upsteroid is the best for really doing it right

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Problems with payment Underground 18
Sarms4Sale Payment Processing Update and Special for All of our valued customers!! Underground 13
Sarms4Sale MESH Payment System Explained and other new payment methods added! Underground 3
Sarms4Sale Payment Help Underground 19
N pureanabolics.bz a disaster experience Underground 28
W Awful experience with Steroids-warehouse.com Underground 22
L Meditrope HGH poor experience review Underground 20
J Monstersteroids.net poor experience Underground 21
P Not the best experience roidspro.com Underground 17
Y Approved Nicknamed “The Pro Creator,” is bringing his experience over the past 20 years and 22 Olympia wins as a trainer Underground 21
Y Nicknamed “The Pro Creator,” is bringing his experience over the past 20 years and 22 Olympia wins as a trainer - Hany Rambod Underground 13
R 1steroids.net and happy experience Underground 19
J Bad experience to share Steroidsonlinecanada.net Underground 20
A Hi. Has someone experience with Genesis Rejuventation and Onyx-Pharma? Underground 20
M Finestgear.to fantastic experience Underground 17
K Solid experience Zphcstore.com Underground 21
P Wavesense.info not a bad experience Underground 19
U excellent experience with steroids.to Underground 20
A Nice experience biospectrumindia.com Underground 19
M Finestgear.to reviewing my experience Underground 19
D Tejascardinal.me smooth experience Underground 21
M Hghpharma.com worst experience Underground 20
J Phx-store.ws upsetting experience Underground 19
S not a good experience human-labs.net Underground 13
U My experience with [email protected] Underground 14
J Bad experience dutchpharma.ru Underground 14
N bad experience with teamroids Underground 28
S Bad experience with Buysteroidsonline Underground 13
RichVerner Anyone have a source for Helios? Or any experience? Underground 23
B My experience with Titan below: Underground 11
C Plenty lab experience Underground 7
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week Offer (TREN-E - PRIME PHARMA) Underground 45
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week (CJC-1295 DAC - DEUS-MEDICAL) Underground 46
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Double Combo Deals for April Underground 53
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week (Test E - Dragon Pharma) Underground 43
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid PROMOTION OF THE WEEK (T3 Cytomel - HILMA BIOCARE) Underground 21
Jayne Scott Approved March On with Double Combo Deals from UPsteroid Underground 50
Jayne Scott Approved NOTICE TO ALL UPSTEROID ITALIAN CUSTOMERS Underground 27
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo - Helios (Clenbuterol + Yohimbine) from Dragon Pharma Underground 46
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Deal of the Month (February) Promo + FREE SHIPPING Underground 44
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week - CLENBU HILMA Underground 3
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week Underground 48
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Week from PRIME PHARMA Underground 47
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion for the Month of January 2024 Underground 48
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (CYTOMED - DEUS-MEDICAL) Underground 48
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Promotion of the Month (PHARMAQO STOCK) Underground 6
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (DECA - PRIME PHARMA) Underground 6
Jayne Scott Approved BLACK FRIDAY on UPSTEROID Underground 43
sarmsmonster123 Get Peptides for Weight Loss from UPsteroid Underground 1
Jayne Scott Approved UPsteroid Product of the Week Promo (HGH Frag - EUROPHARMA) Underground 48