Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My crap stinks and is weird colors

Kiaweq

So when i go to the bathroom the last few days my crap has been very stinky. Much more than usual
Also it is different colors. It came out green and came out like a light brownish color a few times
What is going on? Only thing i changed was my protein powder is different. Do you think it has something to do with that or is this normal when you are bodybuilding?
What supps can i take to clear it out?

So when i go to the bathroom the last few days my crap has been very stinky. Much more than usual
Also it is different colors. It came out green and came out like a light brownish color a few times
What is going on? Only thing i changed was my protein powder is different. Do you think it has something to do with that or is this normal when you are bodybuilding?
you should take some psyllium husk powder that will fix the problem

never heard of this but i would get it checked out

change in diet bro