Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi vitamin from costco? Lol

devyuik

So don't laugh at me but I just started a new multivitamin that I got from costco. it cost $8 with my membership and it's a month's worth. do you think this product is even legitimate because when I go to the bathroom I'm peeing so many different colors it's like orange when I went an hour ago

i wouldn't buy any supplement or groceries from costco. it is inferior and cheaper for a reason. the fruit for example is shipped in bulk and unripened, it ripes along the way and not on the tree. not good. hence why their produce has no taste

So don't laugh at me but I just started a new multivitamin that I got from costco. it cost $8 with my membership and it's a month's worth. do you think this product is even legitimate because when I go to the bathroom I'm peeing so many different colors it's like orange when I went an hour ago
dont buy from costco get supps from n2bm

bulk meat yes
vitamins NO

I can understand the allure of seeing a cheap price, always remember it is cheap for a reason. The majority of products you see like N2Guard aren't cheap the reason being is its all high quality ingredients in one bottle. Saves the hassle of buying multiple things. Check it out sometime.