Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing weight fast

Neksmei

what are going to be the best drinks that I can start having to lose weight fast?
I’ve seen things advertised like fat burner drinks, and things that you can drink like Slimfast that will replace a meal
I’m about 240 pounds and I like to lose about 50 pounds total

what are going to be the best drinks that I can start having to lose weight fast?
I’ve seen things advertised like fat burner drinks, and things that you can drink like Slimfast that will replace a meal
I’m about 240 pounds and I like to lose about 50 pounds total
to lose bodyfat fast you can try fasting first

pre meal 1-2 caps n2slin x will help you control insulin a lot

oddly enough the best thing you can drink as water. Good quality water. A lot of people get way too many dirty calories from drinks.

a lot of people hate drinking just water but you need to do it and get you you will get used to it

Why would you wanna ADD something in order to lose weight. Unless, like Stevesmi says, it's water with nothing in it. And the reason why Slimfast works is as you say - it replaces (with less calories etc) food you would have ate. So eat less (say half) and see how you progress

like a combo of lots of water
fasting and n2slinx