Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Iron-daddy.to honest and thorough review

Kisleve

Here is my iron daddy review i had promised on another forum!
Thanks for allowing me to post this btw
Overall they get a B-
Shipping is a B+
Ordering is a C
Products are a C+
Not my best cycle, but not my worst either. They are decent

It is posted so often how important it is to read reviews, feedback , check threads and logs, pictures etc... there are countless posts with this kind of info posted and i would strongly suggest taking the time to read them and protect yourself... Domestic Supply consistently shows to be the very best!

You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!

I have nothing against Iron-daddy.to besides that I saw they dont ship orders and lie to customers, thats a real issue but never used them personally

I'm doubting this review is real, seems Iron-daddy is known to post fake reviews I guess maybe this is fake too

in the rumor mill everyone is saying this source is related to tony huge not sure if true

Ulter I doubt this is tony huge but possible, though I do think Iron-daddy.to is kind of scammy to begin with

well I think Iron-daddy.to is a selective scammer because some reviews good some reviews bad