Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hearin Here!

Hearin

Hello @Hearin here,

I'd like to extend my greetings to members of this forum. I'm a 28 years old, 5’2”, 110 lb female fitness fanatic.

I'll be posting my beginner fat loss workout under the UPsteroid banner.

My program is scheduled for 8 weeks and I'll be hitting my local gym for 4 days a week using equipment like barbells, Cables, Dumbbells, exercise balls, and machines.

My routine will focus on training my whole body. I'll dedicate two days for training my upper body and two days for my lower body.

I'll also perform between 20 to 30 minutes of cardio after weight training.

In addition to my training schedule, my log will include my diet plan for the program.

I'm open to suggestions from fellow members, till then, thanks for your time.

Hello @Hearin here,

I'd like to extend my greetings to members of this forum. I'm a 28 years old, 5’2”, 110 lb female fitness fanatic.

My program is scheduled for 8 weeks and I'll be hitting my local gym for 4 days a week using equipment like barbells, Cables, Dumbbells, exercise balls, and machines.

My routine will focus on training my whole body. I'll dedicate two days for training my upper body and two days for my lower body.

In addition to my training schedule, my log will include my diet plan for the program.

Welcome to Anabolex

Hello @Hearin here,

Welcome to Anabolex @Hearin

Hello @Hearin here,

You're welcome to this forum sister

Hello @Hearin here,

@Hearin welcome to the anabolex family
you should get a log started