Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-2 vs. GHRP-6

parrison

so what are the differences between these two peptides? i was under the impression that their purpose is similar to the effects of nutrobal and hgh, however now i am hearing they are not similar in that you have to inject them several times a day. also does anyone know where i can buy them? thanks

GHRP isn't my favorite at all I had all sorts of hunger sides like literally wanting to eat everything in mcdonalds. I wouldn't recommend any ghrp. Use nutrobal or real hgh or nutrozol.

2 has a shorter half life than 6.

also 6 will boost appetite a lot more than 2

overall 2 is stronger IMO but that doesn't make it better necessarily

im not a fan of peptides at all... you would be far better off to use mk677 than peptides... you do have to inject several times a day and time around eating etc... they are a pain in the ass and to me, not even close to worth it for the results or lack thereof that you actually get...

I am with Dylan. I would rather see you go with a legit source like sarms.forsale and get some Nutrobal (mk677). It is super simple to dose and no injecting is required.

Top Bottom