Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHK for cell and tissue repair

Ceryro

I’ve been getting my ass kicked when it comes to injuries, I’m currently in my late 30s and it’s gotten to the point where it hurts to even drive from all my pain that I’m going through. I’m willing to take some time off from the gym but only if I can take something that can help.
Looking at peptides found GHK is very good for cell and tissue repair.
Anyone try this stuff at 2mg a day for a month? How did you do in terms of results?

I’ve been getting my ass kicked when it comes to injuries, I’m currently in my late 30s and it’s gotten to the point where it hurts to even drive from all my pain that I’m going through. I’m willing to take some time off from the gym but only if I can take something that can help.
Anyone try this stuff at 2mg a day for a month? How did you do in terms of results?
GHK is fine but if you want actual recover bpc157 and ostarine with nutrobal is a better option

haven't heard much about this one it's pretty new in the community

Never used