Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting pumped with music

sadDie

When I work out I can't seem to do it as much as possible when I am listening to the crappy gym music they are playing. I have to listen to my own music to pump me up.
Do you think that it's a psychological thing or do you think that there's anything behind it
Shouldn't I be able to train with or without music?

i prefer to train in silence but yes there is a psychological effect. same thing driving when people drive crazy while blasting a song

When I work out I can't seem to do it as much as possible when I am listening to the crappy gym music they are playing. I have to listen to my own music to pump me up.
Do you think that it's a psychological thing or do you think that there's anything behind it
I listen to hardcore rock and get a push.

I dont listen to music when I train.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Yes. When I go hard I don't hear the music.