Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flashgear.to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be running the log for Flash. It should be starting by mid next week and I CANT FREAKING WAIT. I love running cut blends especially at the 100/100/100 split. Most sponsors/distributors offer a 50/50/50 split with these blends which just doesnt hit me the same way as the 100mast/100tren/100test blends. Ill start my own thread for the log.
Welcome @FlatEarthGainz
Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
Suggestion on name; Flash labs Cut blend Cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

FLASH LABS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE:

My friend just did bloodwork on the new batch of Flash Labs TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE as a favor to me. He took 1/2cc on Monday, .3cc on Tuesday, and had his blood drawn on Wednesday. This test only goes to 1500 and he tested out of range.
The free testosterone is also out of range over 1,000.

1055A741-6F4B-4F46-B243-E4CD15E4D978.jpeg
4DE24EF2-DE3E-484E-A2E6-6D02AFFC2B5B.jpeg

@MOOSE welcome to Anabolex. Flash is good people.

Are you going to run a LOG journal for us?
I'm not currently running a log because I'm still recovering from 2 rotator cuff surgeries this year, Right rotator in Jan and Left Rotator in May, I have been using Flashtropin the entire time at 2iu a day and I'm healing great, I can't wait to start training again and get some size back.

Maybe when I'm all back to normal I could run a log.

I did just stock up on Test P and Mast P so when I'm ready I have everything, Flash has me nice and stocked up on everything I need and more.

Flash has also helped getting my diet back in check since surgery, I kind of quit eating clean after surgery but now I'm back on track.

I still have awhile until I'm back 100% but things are going great.

Thanks Flash

I'm not currently running a log because I'm still recovering from 2 rotator cuff surgeries this year, Right rotator in Jan and Left Rotator in May, I have been using Flashtropin the entire time at 2iu a day and I'm healing great, I can't wait to start training again and get some size back.

Maybe when I'm all back to normal I could run a log.

I did just stock up on Test P and Mast P so when I'm ready I have everything, Flash has me nice and stocked up on everything I need and more.

Flash has also helped getting my diet back in check since surgery, I kind of quit eating clean after surgery but now I'm back on track.

I still have awhile until I'm back 100% but things are going great.

Thanks Flash
You're doing some training right? diet? doing hgh? still would be great to see a Log Journal

You're doing some training right? diet? doing hgh? still would be great to see a Log Journal
Last week was my 12 week follow-up on my left shoulder and just got released to start doing resistance bands, Doc has restrictions nothing overhead, 5 lbs to shoulder height and nothing over 10 lbs to waist height. Right shoulder had no restrictions since I'm 7 months post op. I've been training legs with what I can do (moderate weight) and doing cardio.

To answer your question I've been dieting, training legs with what I can do, physical therapy, and HGH

I've lost so much size and strength, even my legs have lost strength because I haven't been able to a lot of things or heavy weight. I've also been dealing with a bulged disc and just got a back injection 2 weeks ago at L4/L5, so that has limited a few things.

I'm slowly getting there.

Last week was my 12 week follow-up on my left shoulder and just got released to start doing resistance bands, Doc has restrictions nothing overhead, 5 lbs to shoulder height and nothing over 10 lbs to waist height. Right shoulder had no restrictions since I'm 7 months post op. I've been training legs with what I can do (moderate weight) and doing cardio.

To answer your question I've been dieting, training legs with what I can do, physical therapy, and HGH

I've lost so much size and strength, even my legs have lost strength because I haven't been able to a lot of things or heavy weight. I've also been dealing with a bulged disc and just got a back injection 2 weeks ago at L4/L5, so that has limited a few things.

I'm slowly getting there.
That would be a great log discuss your dieting training and legs work and your dosing etc, start the thread it will go well.

NEW FLASH LABS CUSTOMER’S BLOODWORK:
He started FLASH LABS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE one month ago for his TRT. He is taking 0.2ml every 3 days which is a total of 117mg per week. His total testosterone came out at 1,102 which is 10 times the amount he is taking. This is absolutely perfect showing FLASH TEST CYP is 100% accurately dosed and on point!!!
5E1BDF09-0A9F-42E6-BCDF-48F4F7DFE83C.jpeg

Don’t miss out on the first ever chance to choose two freebies of your liking!

FLASH LABS
1st ever

CUSTOMER CHOICE SALE
Spend $350, Get
2 FREE items of your CHOICE
(not valid on HGH)
Sale Ends September 9th
(midnight)
www.c.flashgear.to

0ABDDDEA-F729-435F-931E-0F6F4ABF3E9A.jpeg

WE WILL HELP YOU!
It was brought to our attention that some of our extremely valuable members here at anabolex.com are having some issues ordering on the website. If your reading this and its you. No worries. We're here to serve! Simply PM JJ he will tell you exactly what to do. And if your one of these members and tried over the last few weeks. We'll give you 35% off plus 2 free test p. We will do this all weekend! This is for the few extremely valuable members here who had some issues. From how it was described by a top notch mod here . There's 5-6 members who we will gladly help!!! Go anabolex.com!!!!!!!

FLASH LABS
ANABOLEX HALF OFF SALE
ONE WEEK ONLY!
GET 50% OFF
(not valid on HGH)
$200 MAXIMUM ORDER

SALE ENDS 9/22 at MIDNIGHT

Make sure to submit a Support Ticket saying,
“GIVE ME THE ANABOLEX 50% DEAL!”

www.c.flashgear.to

456F9A01-2997-4BE3-AF0A-D22F5704BD7E.jpeg

1st Time Buyers ONLY