JimAbs43 Administrator Administrator Yesterday at 11:21 PM #1 Evolutionary.org 770 - EVO Brother "IronMark229" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-770-evo-brother-ironmark229/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ther-ironmark229/id1798623410?i=1000792394900 https://twitter.com/x/status/2108973317080350730
Evolutionary.org 770 - EVO Brother "IronMark229" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-770-evo-brother-ironmark229/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...ther-ironmark229/id1798623410?i=1000792394900 https://twitter.com/x/status/2108973317080350730
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 11:37 AM #2 Iron Mark is definitely a hardcore person. You can tell he does everything to the max.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Today at 11:57 AM #3 I'd like to see him compete in the future. I think he has a good physique for it especially for the open competition.
I'd like to see him compete in the future. I think he has a good physique for it especially for the open competition.
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Today at 12:48 PM #4 Bros, definitely check out his log. He is a hard worker and he puts in the time and effort.
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 1:20 PM #5 Mark is definitely the goat. He is one of my favorites and always has fun training.