JimAbs43 Administrator Administrator Yesterday at 4:43 PM #1 Evolutionary.org 764 - EVO Brother "GreKo" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-764-evo-brother-greko/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...vo-brother-greko/id1798623410?i=1000792197436 https://twitter.com/x/status/2107133734348902827
Evolutionary.org 764 - EVO Brother "GreKo" https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-764-evo-brother-greko/ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...vo-brother-greko/id1798623410?i=1000792197436 https://twitter.com/x/status/2107133734348902827
2Thick V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 1:16 PM #2 Greco is a cool dude. He's got a crazy history traveling to different countries.
CEO V.I.P. Red Logger Today at 1:22 PM #3 Bros, it's always cool to see how these guys operate. He's got a perspective on life that is very different.
Bros, it's always cool to see how these guys operate. He's got a perspective on life that is very different.
ROIDDERS V.I.P. Silver Logger Today at 6:45 PM #4 He's been improving very rapidly. You have to check out his log over on Evo. He is a champion.
Ulter V.I.P. Gold Logger Today at 6:46 PM #5 I love to see hard work pay off and I love to see people succeed.