Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ethyl Oleate

Eneiched402

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello, first post here, new member.

Currently in my research phase of anabolics. Trying to learn as much as possible before jumping on anything.

Wondering if Test that uses a carrier mixture of GSO and 5-10% Ethyl Oleate is safe, or if EO is safe in general. I see that Pharmacom Labs on their own website states themselves they use 5-10% EO in their oils. Should I be looking elsewhere, or is this safe?

Obviously all steroids posses some form of risk. You’re injecting a foreign substance into your body after all. I’m just trying to go about this the safest way possible.

Currently in my research phase of anabolics. Trying to learn as much as possible before jumping on anything.

Wondering if Test that uses a carrier mixture of GSO and 5-10% Ethyl Oleate is safe, or if EO is safe in general. I see that Pharmacom Labs on their own website states themselves they use 5-10% EO in their oils. Should I be looking elsewhere, or is this safe?

Obviously all steroids posses some form of risk. You’re injecting a foreign substance into your body after all. I’m just trying to go about this the safest way possible.
@Eneiched402 welcome to the anabolex.com family! happy to have you here.

EO is safe in general but I like using other labs if you have options besides pharmacom to be honest.

Before you even do this cycle, you sure you're ready for it? its not a joke to inject without planning.
You need to tell us more about yourself ASAP
you should start a NEW thread with your LOG journal if you want real help in our community
To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

@Eneiched402 welcome to the anabolex.com family! happy to have you here.

EO is safe in general but I like using other labs if you have options besides pharmacom to be honest.

Before you even do this cycle, you sure you're ready for it? its not a joke to inject without planning.
You need to tell us more about yourself ASAP
you should start a NEW thread with your LOG journal if you want real help in our community
To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:
Thank you for the super informative reply.

I unfortunately don’t have time right now to fill out a detailed log as I need to get to bed, but I can leave you with some brief info. I will 100% do a proper log after work tomorrow

Age 27

Height 5’9”

Weight 200 pounds

Bf I’m guessing is somewhere around 25%

Sleep 7-9 hours a night

Only supplements I use are creatine

Nutrition is pretty solid. Eat very clean, with minimal processed foods. Currently on a cut at 500 cal deficit per day. 2250 Cals per day, 225g carbs, 200g protein, 65g fat

Lifting routine is 6x/week. Standard PPL routine.

Been lifting somewhat steadily for 8ish years. Won’t lie there’s been some gaps where I did not lift for 4-6 months in there.

Had my blood work done recently, everything is in normal range. Lipids, CBC, Metabolic panel, etc. Total test was at 380, so seems a little on the lower end for someone my age in my opinion. I also have very low libido, trouble sleeping, haven’t had morning wood in ages, etc. I honestly think I have low test.

Planned cycle is 200mg/week test c dosed at 100mg every 3.5 days. Plan to run it 16 weeks.

Thats common but go to @domestic-supply.com if you want the best gear

you can order ugfreak domestic
they have para pharma which is super smooth

make sure you check out the other logs we have many going
they are a great way to learn and Network

nice job on this one
if your body fat is really 25% we need to see pictures to confirm that

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

definitely keep us updated with a log Journal
this way you can track which oils you like and which you don't

a log is very important
it will give us a hint as to what is going on

you won't go wrong with any oils from our approved sources
but everybody reacts to them differently

Top Bottom