Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating big to get big?

winwood

was talking to someone the other day at the gym who has really gotten huge the past couple months. I asked him what he change in his diet and he said that to get big you got to eat big.
can anyone explain what he meant by that and do you follow that same strategy because I noticed a lot of you on here are really huge. I’m only 135 pounds and want to get bigger

he means you aren't gonna grow quality muscles by eating pop tarts (sorry IIFYM people), pizza, and burritos like what you would find at a college frat house

you need to eat bodybuilder foods. chicken, rice, brocolli everyone makes fun of but it is an example of a healthy meal

was talking to someone the other day at the gym who has really gotten huge the past couple months. I asked him what he change in his diet and he said that to get big you got to eat big.
can anyone explain what he meant by that and do you follow that same strategy because I noticed a lot of you on here are really huge. I’m only 135 pounds and want to get bigger
if you want to get big you need to eat a lot of protein and food, thats what he meant

high protein high calories = you get big

It means you need a caloric surplus in the right foods. High protein especially

More food. Kinda obvs

In order for muscle tissue to grow, you must feed it, lots of protein is a must, like 2gr of protein per LBS of weight, in your case minimum 270 gr.