Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eastern vs. western supplementation

Lauren

is there a difference between what people do in countries like China and Russia vs. britain, france, and the USA in terms of what supplements are used?
when I visited my step dads family overseas and worked out with my cousins they have completely different types of supplements. wasn't sure if this was an isolated thing or what your experiences have been . I'm looking for the best style of supplement protocol

there is a difference for sure. at the end of the day though bodybuilding is universal and people will follow each other.. right now the Mid East is the hot spot for bodybuilding. that is where BIg Ramy is from.

is there a difference between what people do in countries like China and Russia vs. britain, france, and the USA in terms of what supplements are used?
when I visited my step dads family overseas and worked out with my cousins they have completely different types of supplements. wasn't sure if this was an isolated thing or what your experiences have been . I'm looking for the best style of supplement protocol
its pretty much the same supplements just different names

i never seen eastern supplements lol