Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daily squatting make sense?

manuelar

There was a story about a guy in Scotland who lifted a baby cow daily and as the cow grew he got stronger gradually as he lifted it, pretty soon the cow was 500 pounds and he could lift it no problem. is this even possible? and if so would it make sense to squat everyday and gradually increase the weight a pound per day?

How can you squat daily? lol
My legs would hurt daily if I squat daily. I suggest you stick to squats 1x/week.

the cow technique is an old wives tale. physically our bodies do not work like that because it is constantly changing. the guy lifting the cow might be weaker that particular day and unable to lift the cow, other days he would be stronger. our bodies do not improve linearly like that. we are not robots

There was a story about a guy in Scotland who lifted a baby cow daily and as the cow grew he got stronger gradually as he lifted it, pretty soon the cow was 500 pounds and he could lift it no problem. is this even possible? and if so would it make sense to squat everyday and gradually increase the weight a pound per day?

Complete and utter shite.

working the same muscle every single day is not going to be beneficial to you man... use your head here instead of asking something so ridiculous

My legs are cooked after one day or working them and pushing myself, no way would I do that more than once a week.

I do 1 leg workout and 1 long bicycling workout a week. My legs are always sore.

Of you think you can do the same movement every day and progress every day you are badly mistaken. It takes rest and recovery to get stronger. The repair is needed. That strategy never lets that happen