Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's 1st Peptide Experience (BPC-157, TB-500, Sermorelin)

nice job
I wouldn't expect miracles from using peptides they sure are interesting but at the end of the day I think that too many people expect miracles from them
No doubt. I wish I tested my IGF when I was on MK677 vs Semorelin, but never did. I will next time.

On MK677 I felt the effects of increased GH levels. Not so much with Sermorelin and the results are in.

RESULTS:
IGF is 190 so the Sermorelin did not do much at all. Prior I tested it at 170 with no PED's

Totally disappointed.

Still waiting on the test levels, but I expect those to be in the stratosphere...obviously.

@Maverick602 250mcg/day si enough IMO dont bump to 500 no need.

I want to see your bloods how they go.

diet is on point high protein but you doing omega 3 fats and psyllium husk?

Well at 250mcg....my IGF is at 190. Not happy.

I am hammering salmon twice a week and 2000 mg of Omega's per day plus psyllium husk every morning with my green drink.

do you think the peptides were worth the money or not really?
monstro wants to know how did you like the peptides honestly

The jury is still out. One more shot of BPC and another week of TB. As I have stated, my joints feel better...I cannot deny that. BUT these peptides are supposed to heal shit....supposedly. My prediction is that my joints start to hurt again once I stop...like any other PED. While not perfect, there is value in this. Like adding deca or NPP to a cycle.

That said, I am grossly disappointed in my IGF levels on Sermorelin. Not sure it did a damn thing.

170 naturally
190 now and a 20 point swing is nothing...that could happen because of improved sleep alone.

I was expecting it to be over 300 = not good

Now...since I have a few bottle left I am going to increase the dose to 500mcg/day for two weeks and get retested. If it doesn't spike...we will have our answer.

The jury is still out. One more shot of BPC and another week of TB. As I have stated, my joints feel better...I cannot deny that. BUT these peptides are supposed to heal shit....supposedly. My prediction is that my joints start to hurt again once I stop...like any other PED. While not perfect, there is value in this. Like adding deca or NPP to a cycle.

That said, I am grossly disappointed in my IGF levels on Sermorelin. Not sure it did a damn thing.

170 naturally
190 now and a 20 point swing is nothing...that could happen because of improved sleep alone.

I was expecting it to be over 300 = not good

Now...since I have a few bottle left I am going to increase the dose to 500mcg/day for two weeks and get retested. If it doesn't spike...we will have our answer.
@Maverick602 it will take time dont be disappointed, and sermorelin dont do much its not igf1 or mk677 nutrobal

No doubt. I wish I tested my IGF when I was on MK677 vs Semorelin, but never did. I will next time.

On MK677 I felt the effects of increased GH levels. Not so much with Sermorelin and the results are in.

RESULTS:
IGF is 190 so the Sermorelin did not do much at all. Prior I tested it at 170 with no PED's

Totally disappointed.

Still waiting on the test levels, but I expect those to be in the stratosphere...obviously.
why dont you use straight up hgh bro? you're old enough imo

Overall bros...this is the first true PED (test cycle) of any kind I have done in over 15 years. One thing that is glaring are the intensity of the pumps and how full my muscles are. Trust me when I say, I spent ten solid years like this back in the day, but it has been a while.

For instance...doing chest and back in one session is freaking grueling. Thinking about doing one body part a day the next time I do a 'bulking' cycle.

Don't get me wrong...I love it, but it is just different than I am used to.

In reality, I will most likely only do one...or two eight week bulking cycles annually. In fact...being on TRT...My loose plan is to do one 8 week bulk in the winter and a 12 week cut in the summer.

MK677 or HGH and maybe peptides otherwise.

Loose plan long term

@Maverick602 it will take time dont be disappointed, and sermorelin dont do much its not igf1 or mk677 nutrobal

why dont you use straight up hgh bro? you're old enough imo
Great points and a great question. I was hoping for a measurable improvement from Sermorelin because when I was on MK677 my liver enzymes got jacked. Was hoping to sidestep the liver with the injections.

In the end, I may just hit a low dose hgh. Time will tell

I increased the Sermorelin dosage and I am going to get my IGF tested again in a week.

Knowing I am going to bridge with MK677, I will also re-test my IGF 4 weeks into my bridge. I want to see the difference in lGF levels between Sermorelin and MK677.
@Maverick602 high sermorelin dont to much for me I would just get some hgh with mk677.

please start putting up your training a bit more and diet too we miss big updates bro

HALF WAY - FULL BLOODS

These were taken the day before I last gave blood, so I know my Hemoglobin, Hematocrit and RBC dropped since. I can feel it as well. Feel much better now.

Grossly disappointed with my IGF levels given that I am on Sermorelin. Given the science backed studies behind it and my dosage, I find it highly disappointing. I will leave it at that.

Liver enzymes are ok. AST is still a little high, but if you have been following my liver issues, it's a big improvement and in the grand scheme of things they were never really all that high in the first place. They should be lower however and I am working on that.

Test levels are right where I thought they would be given my cycle dose of 250mg every third day.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 9.10.49 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 9.11.37 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 9.11.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 9.11.27 PM.png

UPDATE:

Body weight 224, but the gain feels like more fat than muscle, although my lift are improving. I decided to increase my "macros" for the last 4 weeks of my cycle because I was feeling tired.

Diet:
Increased protein to about 275-300g/day and carbs to about 350g, fats to 80g - roughly
Still eating clean, but tossed in whole wheat pasta bowls with ground venison meat sauce into my daily regime to get more energy (carbs and protein). Feels like it is helping. Since I am planning an 8 week SARMs bridge followed by a 12 week cutting cycle, I am comfortable putting on a little more fat over the next three weeks if I feel more energized and can push more weight.

Training has improved.
Started deadlifting again. Back is feeling strong. Weights are light at 315 for reps for now, but I am ok with that.

I previously posted I was having trouble getting my hams and glutes to fire and it turned out that I was too close to the problem. Despite years of experience, I was applying the wrong solution and I needed to ask a trusted trainer for help critiquing my form. He fixed my shit in five minutes and my posterior chain workout was freaking amazing this week. Gassed!

Peptides:
I had a heart breaking moment last week when I got distracted and left 1/2 to 3/4 full bottle of Sermorelin, TB500 and BPC157 out on my counter after I injected...all night!! If you don't know...you must keep them refrigerated. Trashed! $150 worth of peptides down the drain.

I took this as a God moment and decided to take a break from the TB and BPC since I was using them for roughly 6 weeks.

Well...sometimes we do not know how well a compound works until we stop taking it. Like I said...it has been a week and my knees already feel worse...or roughly the same as they did before I started using these compounds. Therefore, it is clear that these work while I am using them. I was hoping I would see regenerative effects and I maybe I do, but it is hard to tell because the clicks and pops in my knees returned.

In the end, you can't beat Father Time...you can only slow him down

More to come....later bros.

UPDATE:

Body weight 224, but the gain feels like more fat than muscle, although my lift are improving. I decided to increase my "macros" for the last 4 weeks of my cycle because I was feeling tired.

Diet:
Increased protein to about 275-300g/day and carbs to about 350g, fats to 80g - roughly
Still eating clean, but tossed in whole wheat pasta bowls with ground venison meat sauce into my daily regime to get more energy (carbs and protein). Feels like it is helping. Since I am planning an 8 week SARMs bridge followed by a 12 week cutting cycle, I am comfortable putting on a little more fat over the next three weeks if I feel more energized and can push more weight.

Training has improved.
Started deadlifting again. Back is feeling strong. Weights are light at 315 for reps for now, but I am ok with that.

I previously posted I was having trouble getting my hams and glutes to fire and it turned out that I was too close to the problem. Despite years of experience, I was applying the wrong solution and I needed to ask a trusted trainer for help critiquing my form. He fixed my shit in five minutes and my posterior chain workout was freaking amazing this week. Gassed!

Peptides:
I had a heart breaking moment last week when I got distracted and left 1/2 to 3/4 full bottle of Sermorelin, TB500 and BPC157 out on my counter after I injected...all night!! If you don't know...you must keep them refrigerated. Trashed! $150 worth of peptides down the drain.

I took this as a God moment and decided to take a break from the TB and BPC since I was using them for roughly 6 weeks.

Well...sometimes we do not know how well a compound works until we stop taking it. Like I said...it has been a week and my knees already feel worse...or roughly the same as they did before I started using these compounds. Therefore, it is clear that these work while I am using them. I was hoping I would see regenerative effects and I maybe I do, but it is hard to tell because the clicks and pops in my knees returned.

In the end, you can't beat Father Time...you can only slow him down

More to come....later bros.
@Maverick602 missed your update
i think you can still pin the peptides even if you leave them out imo

any pics of your pump?

HALF WAY - FULL BLOODS

These were taken the day before I last gave blood, so I know my Hemoglobin, Hematocrit and RBC dropped since. I can feel it as well. Feel much better now.

Grossly disappointed with my IGF levels given that I am on Sermorelin. Given the science backed studies behind it and my dosage, I find it highly disappointing. I will leave it at that.

Liver enzymes are ok. AST is still a little high, but if you have been following my liver issues, it's a big improvement and in the grand scheme of things they were never really all that high in the first place. They should be lower however and I am working on that.

Test levels are right where I thought they would be given my cycle dose of 250mg every third day.

View attachment 7351

View attachment 7352

View attachment 7354View attachment 7353
testsoterone is HIGH and liver is a bit high but alright for high gear

They will degrade being left on the counter
but I wouldn't throw them away they are still going to be okay