Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple B Solutions bunk

Well TripleB primo has been tested 3 times. Once by the source and twice by customers. Every time it comes out as primo. So how can it fail a roidtest and also be under dosed deca?
View attachment 1600View attachment 1601View attachment 1602
I contacted Janoshik about these triple b solutions lab tests, seems these are fake for sure. There is no response and the signature seems doctored.
Why are you guys lying to our community? attacking members and sending fake gear?

A member gave you an honest review and you attacked them, just terrible business practice.

I contacted Janoshik about these triple b solutions lab tests, seems these are fake for sure. There is no response and the signature seems doctored.
Why are you guys lying to our community? attacking members and sending fake gear?

A member gave you an honest review and you attacked them, just terrible business practice.
janoshik said all lab testing by triple b solutions are fake? that's bad.

You guys notice the triple b solutions shill that came here, aka owner under different handle, signed up 1 day and posted fake lab tests on their products and ran away. He attacked the person who gave him the review and he attacked all of us, and posted fake lab testing. For sure now I think triple b solutions = complete scam stay away.