Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phasing dieting

EDdward

What do you think about the theory that if you phase in your dieting and do it step-by-step it can help Foster a very strong metabolism and get your body burning more fat throughout the day
has anyone ever heard of this and what are some of your experience is trying this and how would I be able to do this myself

our metabolisms go up and down on a daily basis based on food intake and other factors

i'm assuming you want to lean up and power up your metabolism. just remember that your body has mechanisms in place to store fat to be used at a later time. so a phase up dieting plan could just make you fatter

What do you think about the theory that if you phase in your dieting and do it step-by-step it can help Foster a very strong metabolism and get your body burning more fat throughout the day
has anyone ever heard of this and what are some of your experience is trying this and how would I be able to do this myself
You should eat more AM and less PM thats phasing dieting the way I get it.

i dont agree with phasing i like 6 small meals per day