Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply order update

i sent funds over by bitcoin earlier today but haven't seen any change on transactions on the D-S page. I've reached out but haven't heard back. just wanted to make sure everything went through with it being my first time ordering with him. i usually get a payment received email or something saying the funds went through. just looking for an all good. anyone know if this is normal.

D-S with Greg has been at this 20 years, dont worry you are good

I just ordered about a week ago, Greg is in and out restocking so he took care of me

You will get sorted out. Remember what is going on in certain parts of the world that may have an effect on things. Greg and DS are the best though and I vouch for them.

been working out of town and haven't had good internet connection. D-S is probably the best src I've done business with. pack came in under a week. sealed and packed professionally. I had an issue with bitcoin atm charging me out the ass but the guy still sent what i ordered. He's earned my trust and business.

Top Bottom