Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthiest thing to order out

kalobal

I'm back in the dating scene after my divorce and there is a lot of going out to restaurants and bars and that sort of thing.
I was wondering if you can give me a guideline as to what would be the healthiest options to order from if I am out

I'm back in the dating scene after my divorce and there is a lot of going out to restaurants and bars and that sort of thing.
I was wondering if you can give me a guideline as to what would be the healthiest options to order from if I am out
get a burger with lettuce no bun its healthy

i like burgers no bud

anything they cook is gonna have refined crap in it unfortunately. they have to do it that way to preserve the food and make it taste satiating

so the healthiest thing is ordering a plain salad to be honest unless its a place that will cook your steak or chicken plain
This

You can only do so much because even a lean cut of chicken will be cooked with crap oils, sauces, etc. Best to just get a salad and bring some ACV for your dressing.

anything they cook is gonna have refined crap in it unfortunately. they have to do it that way to preserve the food and make it taste satiating

so the healthiest thing is ordering a plain salad to be honest unless its a place that will cook your steak or chicken plain
Yupp unfortunately

I’d have to agree with this. But be specific when you order, sometimes they will still screw it up though. I usually order a salad, no dressing, 2 chicken breasts and water. I’m specific about the chicken. No skin, no added fats, no sprays. Throw it on the grill. No seasonings. I usually carry my own hot sauce and might use black pepper or salt. Salt only if I’m not monitoring input out out of water.