Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dentist question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkavin

BANNED
Two questions actually. I lied. I'm a bad person.

1. Which dental clinic is THE BEST in quality regardless of money? I heard about Crown, Dazzle, Asnan (being a average place even though it has the best reviews), and so on. Is Crown great? Somewhere else?
Please name drop something specific like Crown and go to X or Y dentist unless all of the clinic's dentists are good.

I prefer saving the required money first and then paying whenever it's required. I don't want to have a debt whatsoever. However, my teeth are the product of Hell and I feel like I should fix them as soon as possible. This will be odd to ask given the previous question.

2. How does paying in increments work? Can I pay in increments for a few months (3-5 months) while aggressively saving money so I could fix teeth now and then switch to paying when it's required?

E.g. I start the dental treatment paying like 30 kd for 3-5 months and then I stop and start to pay the actual amount of services (something like root canal 100 kd, filling 40 kd, cleaning... etc).

I save money like you wouldn't believe so I have no problem there. I was going to wait until June of 2022 to start dental work with like 3000 k.d. to spend but one of my teeth is literally a half tooth and it's now moving.

Two questions actually. I lied. I'm a bad person.

1. Which dental clinic is THE BEST in quality regardless of money? I heard about Crown, Dazzle, Asnan (being a average place even though it has the best reviews), and so on. Is Crown great? Somewhere else?
Please name drop something specific like Crown and go to X or Y dentist unless all of the clinic's dentists are good.

I prefer saving the required money first and then paying whenever it's required. I don't want to have a debt whatsoever. However, my teeth are the product of Hell and I feel like I should fix them as soon as possible. This will be odd to ask given the previous question.

2. How does paying in increments work? Can I pay in increments for a few months (3-5 months) while aggressively saving money so I could fix teeth now and then switch to paying when it's required?

E.g. I start the dental treatment paying like 30 kd for 3-5 months and then I stop and start to pay the actual amount of services (something like root canal 100 kd, filling 40 kd, cleaning... etc).

I save money like you wouldn't believe so I have no problem there. I was going to wait until June of 2022 to start dental work with like 3000 k.dto spend but one of my teeth is literally a half tooth and it's now moving.
Help me, you're my only hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom