Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adding electrolytes to my day

BennEett

should I be taking electrolytes in during the day or should I just stick to water.
I'm not a person who sweats very often but I do live in a very hot climate that I just moved to and I noticed that I get hot a lot easier now. Is it important to use electrolytes to keep me going

should I be taking electrolytes in during the day or should I just stick to water.
I'm not a person who sweats very often but I do live in a very hot climate that I just moved to and I noticed that I get hot a lot easier now. Is it important to use electrolytes to keep me going
you should add electrolytes daily, at least some nosalt with baking soda.

I only take electrolyes when doing cardio

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hello, water alone should suffice. But if you experience cramping then you could take electrolytes to help. Goodluck.

Top Bottom