Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by SolivigantYB

  1. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    Forgot to add, I am currently bulking at 3000 Kcal and adjusting as I need when weight plateaus Current bodyweight: 166lb Current macro break down 400 Carbs minimum 70 Fats Maximum 165 Protein minimum. They fluctuate day to day but as long as I keep those rules and get 3000-3100 Kcal I’m...
  2. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    Haven’t updated in a while, 1st picture is after a cut, next ones are recent because I just started bulking again Currently doing bloods every 6 weeks and adjusting cycle based on markers. Current dosages: 60mg Test E daily, 25mg Primo E daily, 4IU HGH daily Intent is to add NPP at 40mg...
  3. IMG_2264.jpeg

    IMG_2264.jpeg

  4. IMG_2434.jpeg

    IMG_2434.jpeg

  5. IMG_2435.jpeg

    IMG_2435.jpeg

  6. IMG_2436.jpeg

    IMG_2436.jpeg

  7. IMG_2437.jpeg

    IMG_2437.jpeg

  8. SolivigantYB

    NapsGear Exclusive Deal On PHARMAQO From Napsgear

    Does anyone know when Pharmaqo will restock on Naps? It seems like the cheapest place to grab from them
  9. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    Yeah when I start bulking I plan to. Should I take HGH on my first cycle? Or just stick to the 400mg of Test C
  10. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    Well I usually just eat one of them for lunch daily. I usually eat eggs or protein oatmeal for breakfast. I track everything though, typically my breakdown is like this. Keep in mind these are my cut numbers 1400-1700 calories 140-180 protein 50-120 Carbs 45-65 Fats
  11. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    Each meal is 540 calories , 47 grams of protein, 18Grams of fat, 35 grams of carbs. What digestive supplements? I thought the Reta was already doing a good job at managing insulin sensitivity and digestion
  12. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    I’m actually doing my meal prep right now. I eat a lot of chicken thigh and rice. This edition has onions and bell peppers as well. I take a generic multivitamin Creatine BPC157/TB500 for the next few weeks Reta, but cutting dose from 4mg to 2mg every 6 days once I start bulking Testosterone...
  13. IMG_9889.jpeg

    IMG_9889.jpeg

  14. SolivigantYB

    Approved Log My TRT cycle Log

    In about a week or so, with the reta I didn’t lose much strength but I still look so small. Ive been working out a year but found out I had low T and now it’s only been 12 we
  15. IMG_9886.jpeg

    IMG_9886.jpeg

Top Bottom