Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by SmallGainsBigProblems

  1. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    My calories are already extremely low and other than my protein shake Sunday mornings I try to fast on Sundays.
  2. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    I'm trying to hit and maintain ketosis. I will say my energy levels for my workout this morning were very low but I still got in a decent workout. I obviously don't have the nutrition for the day but I will post the workout here in a few.
  3. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    09/29/2026 – Daily Log Today was a rest day from the gym, but definitely not a sit-on-the-couch day. 🚶 Activity 10,412 steps Walking / active recovery No resistance training today ⚖️ Weight 302.5 lbs 😴 Sleep 7 hr 25 min ❤️ Heart Rate Average: 77 bpm Peak: 143 bpm 🥗 Nutrition Calories: 1,154.7...
  4. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    09/26/2026 — TRAINING LOG Sorry I didn’t get yesterday’s log posted. Here’s the full update from 09/26/26. 🏃 CARDIO / RECOVERY • Treadmill — 30 min pre-workout • Treadmill — 30 min post-workout • Total Cardio — 60 min • Sauna — 20 min 🏋️ SHOULDERS • Delt Raise Machine — 40 × 12 × 2 💪 TRICEPS •...
  5. Screenshot_20260927_085911_Gallery.jpg

    Screenshot_20260927_085911_Gallery.jpg

  6. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    Gdamn posted on the wrong thread. Doing this shit on my phone is driving me crazy. @Administrator can you remove from this loggers thread please?
  7. Screenshot_20260927_085911_Gallery.jpg

    Screenshot_20260927_085911_Gallery.jpg

  8. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    09/26/2026 — TRAINING LOG Sorry I didn’t get yesterday’s log posted. Here’s the full update from 09/26/26. 🏃 CARDIO / RECOVERY • Treadmill — 30 min pre-workout • Treadmill — 30 min post-workout • Total Cardio — 60 min • Sauna — 20 min 🏋️ SHOULDERS • Delt Raise Machine — 40 × 12 × 2 💪 TRICEPS •...
  9. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    I can't even take nyquil, brother. I definitely understand where you are coming from.
  10. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    I don't see Magnesium Glyconate in you supplements. Try taking 400mg about 1.5 hours before bed.
  11. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    What is your schedule? Are you working out before or after work? Using a pre workout? Energy drinks?
  12. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Recomp Fat loss Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    I have seen "studies" that the higher doses help with brain function. Maybe thats why he is mega dosing?
  13. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    09/23/2026 – Training Log Morning / Health Weight: 299.8 lb Sleep: 6 hr 29 min Blood Glucose: 86 mg/dL Shoulders Shoulder Press: 198 × 10 × 2 Biceps Isolated Preacher Curls: 40 × 10 × 2 Chest Isolated Chest Press Machine: 60 × 10 × 2 Back Mid Row Machine: 225 × 10 × 2 Triceps V-Bar Cable...
  14. SmallGainsBigProblems

    Approved Log Cutting Cycle and Body Recomposition Log with US-Pharmacies

    Not on training days. On off days I try to keep it as close to zero as possible but my protein shakes have carbs in them
Top Bottom