Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Recent content by mandy1911

  1. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    I was super excited when they agreed lol! Thank you so much! I am still riding high on that pr 😀 😀
  2. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    9-29 Happy Tuesday! Another day in the books. Did a partner workout, a 5k row. Felt strong during it! Our final time was 21:57. Afterwards we did rounds of wall walks and strict pull ups. Started at 1 and every round you add a rep of each with a 5 min time cap. I got 22 reps. Tomorrow’s workout...
  3. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    9-28 Heya! I had a great start to the workout week yall. Yesterday there was open gym available. I went in and convinced a couple gals to bench with me instead of do the Hyrox workout 😊. Hit a new one rep PR!!! 180lbs!!! Super excited about this. Today I did this: I felt good with hitting...
  4. IMG_7802.jpeg

    IMG_7802.jpeg

  5. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    I didn’t eat before no, I definitely should have eaten something quick. I’m a dummy lol
  6. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    9-25 Happy Friday gang. Pretty easy workout this am. Only weird thing was waking up and going straight to the gym, not my usual routine. It went well though. I kept a 7:45min/mile average pace. Total between sets I did 6 muscle ups and 7 chest to bar pull ups. Hopefully I can get some damn...
  7. IMG_7701.jpeg

    IMG_7701.jpeg

  8. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    9-24 Okay I’m alive after yesterday’s workout don’t worry. lol. Luckily today was a Hyrox workout and was kind of chill in comparison. Didn't go super crazy on this one but it was still a good workout. Did all RX weight. 😊
  9. IMG_7700.jpeg

    IMG_7700.jpeg

  10. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    Yeah it’s crazy to think about sometimes! But yes I just need to keep working on the muscle ups, it’s a hard movement to get everything perfect to make it work. Sometimes it feels impossible hahaha
  11. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    Yep! Hamstrings definitely tight today lol
  12. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    9-23 I am gonna be sore tomorrow holy shit. That was a fucking killer. RIP hamstrings. 💀
  13. IMG_7690.jpeg

    IMG_7690.jpeg

  14. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    Dude it is THE fucking worst!!!
  15. mandy1911

    Approved Log US-Pharmacies female athlete cycle Log

    Thank you! I cannot wait to retest my one rep!
Top Bottom