@US-pharmacies in no way stole your money, clearly something happened here and we will get this straightened out.
I also pointed out to you here that you've been emailing the wrong email address ➡️...
Ah shit no no bro that's the payment email you have to email customer support at [email protected] and email your concerns there.
If you throw up some screen shots of your order with your order # I will reach out direct to USP for you.
Another USP Jano of raws and vials of MastE from @US-pharmacies
Bang on and leading the industry!
Shop USP MastE 200mg here ➡️ https://us-pharmacies.to/product/drostanolone-enanthate/
Yes currently @US-pharmacies is out of stock of TestC and TestE for both Ebiom and USP Test.
This issue however is being expedited and shouldn't be any longer than a week's time if you'd like more but it looks like you got in right under the wire with your order!
@GHgut4life
I was reading this and holding my breathe I didn't know what I was about to read but am so relieved to hear you went with USP but are so happy with them. They really are more reliable than pharma in my opinion as more care is put into each vial vs. mass produced pharma and it's dosed so...