Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

achy joints normal post training?

Niazleo

I was wondering if it was normal to have achy joints when you’re training and after?
When I press down on my joints I get a very dull pain and it runs down my entire arm
massaging the area doesn’t help it actually makes it worse.
Any idea about advice that you can give me on help with these achy joint problems

I was wondering if it was normal to have achy joints when you’re training and after?
When I press down on my joints I get a very dull pain and it runs down my entire arm
Any idea about advice that you can give me on help with these achy joint problems
back in the day there was n2joint rx but now you can just get the fish oil and glucosamine yourself

No it should not happen

either your training wrong or you have an existing injury that you're turning into a chronic issue
also work on your mobility and stretching

Yes deca helps

deca is a good choice, i like it but its not a supplement

i'm a big fan of stretching and warm ups too