Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very Concerned

hello. yes, bro. they started to put basicstero link on their boxes in new batches - but still we are official dealer and you can check on pharmacom website as well )
I was unaware you were able to verify on their website actual dealers. I never really doubted DS as it is very vouched for on this forum, it is just a piece of mind thing. Thank you DS!

Any reseller (legit or not) could scam if they wanted to. They have access to the legit products but could also sell counterfeit along with it as well as just shorting or "losing" orders. Either way, I can tell you from experience that Domestic-Supply is as legit as it comes.

Domestic Supply I can vouch for as well as I'm currently running products from them right now, I wouldn't give them my business if I couldn't trust them, you are in good hands brother, this kind of thing the waters can be mucky at times, I can assure you with confidence you are g2g

This forum and it's moderators seem to be for the most part the only ones making these claims about basicstero.ws. If you enter basicstero.ws in the verification field on that same website, it clearly states that this is their ONLY direct retail store. It feels that the board members here are just shilling for domestic-supply as his prices are way too high in comparison to the official retail store. They even made up rumours about people getting AIDS from injections of the product even though that makes absolutely no sense. Ask yourself, how would that even happen?

Here I was all fucking freaked out for hours after reading these threads and after injecting their product to find out that this forum is a complete scam.

Attachments

• Screen Capture_select-area_20240527110854.jpg
    Screen Capture_select-area_20240527110854.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12
Interesting that all of the same users are replying to a thread on another board with the same avatars trashing Pharmacom's official retail site and praising Greg/Domestic Supply:

Nobody can confirm this claim about AIDS either. Someone mentioned something in one of the threads about a New York Post article confirming the AIDS story, though there is nothing to be found on New York Post and no link was provided.

This forum and it's moderators seem to be for the most part the only ones making these claims about basicstero.ws. If you enter basicstero.ws in the verification field on that same website, it clearly states that this is their ONLY direct retail store. It feels that the board members here are just shilling for domestic-supply as his prices are way too high in comparison to the official retail store. They even made up rumours about people getting AIDS from injections of the product even though that makes absolutely no sense. Ask yourself, how would that even happen?

Here I was all fucking freaked out for hours after reading these threads and after injecting their product to find out that this forum is a complete scam.
@smiro First, you're rude and nasty, you're in our community and not showing respect thats unacceptable.

Either way, you are mistaken. Many forums discuss that basicstero.ws is selling fake and counterfeit pharmacom labs.

There is plenty of evidence that while basicstero.ws is trying to be listed as approved for pharmacom, the actual website is well fakes and counterfeits from pharmacom aka fakes made by some guy in a bathtub not factory. Multiple hospital visits have been reported from using fake basicstero pharmacom. And yes I have seen threads of guys getting HIV/AIDS from using fake pharmacom labs buying from basicstero.ws, YES its true they are out there. So you should be freaked out big time about fake pharmacom.

You can listen to the podcast on fake pharmacom labs right here:

Now, on your claim we are "shilling" for domestic-supply.com @domestic-supply.com, yes of course we openly support D-S openly and outloud. Why? well domestic-supply.com has been around for 23 years, he's been on our forums for 20 years+, 1000s of labs tests, 1000s of blood work numbers, 100s of logs and 1000s of touchdown threads with proof. Yes domestic supply is a great source, and I use d-s for my gear. I'm on Beligas and Pharmaqo from D-S now and loving it.

But you seem to have a huge misunderstanding, I like pharmacom labs, I just don't like the fake sellers. Domestic-supply is the REAL pharmacom labs distributor and the ONLY real one in the world today.

Interesting that all of the same users are replying to a thread on another board with the same avatars trashing Pharmacom's official retail site and praising Greg/Domestic Supply:

Nobody can confirm this claim about AIDS either. Someone mentioned something in one of the threads about a New York Post article confirming the AIDS story, though there is nothing to be found on New York Post and no link was provided.
There is multiple new stories and even 1 story in the news about AIDS and HIV from using fake pharmacom labs from China.
If you want to take your life in your hands, go ahead use basicstero.ws pharmacom labs and get blood test for HIV after, you'll see lol :cautious:

Either way, you are mistaken. Many forums discuss that basicstero.ws is selling fake and counterfeit pharmacom labs.

There is plenty of evidence that while basicstero.ws is trying to be listed as approved for pharmacom, the actual website is well fakes and counterfeits from pharmacom aka fakes made by some guy in a bathtub not factory. Multiple hospital visits have been reported from using fake basicstero pharmacom. And yes I have seen threads of guys getting HIV/AIDS from using fake pharmacom labs buying from basicstero.ws, YES its true they are out there. So you should be freaked out big time about fake pharmacom.

Now, on your claim we are "shilling" for domestic-supply.com @domestic-supply.com, yes of course we openly support D-S openly and outloud. Why? well domestic-supply.com has been around for 23 years, he's been on our forums for 20 years+, 1000s of labs tests, 1000s of blood work numbers, 100s of logs and 1000s of touchdown threads with proof. Yes domestic supply is a great source, and I use d-s for my gear. I'm on Beligas and Pharmaqo from D-S now and loving it.

But you seem to have a huge misunderstanding, I like pharmacom labs, I just don't like the fake sellers. Domestic-supply is the REAL pharmacom labs distributor and the ONLY real one in the world today.

There is multiple new stories and even 1 story in the news about AIDS and HIV from using fake pharmacom labs from China.
If you want to take your life in your hands, go ahead use basicstero.ws pharmacom labs and get blood test for HIV after, you'll see lol :cautious:

@smiro First, you're rude and nasty, you're in our community and not showing respect thats unacceptable.

You post a link to a podcast on another forum that is part of Anabolex network as your evidence. THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE. Where is this "plenty of evidence" that you are referring to? Where are these newspaper headlines you are referring to? The whole lot of you are full of shit and are smearing competitors of your sponsors.

It's not the Pharmacom retail sites problem that DS's prices are astronomically high. How about they lower their prices and stop using you scammers to smear and slander competitors?

To be fair, I was going to order from Greg until he doubled his prices. Literally nowhere else are the prices that high. You can get pharma grade gear for that price. That's nobody's fault but his own. Almost nobody knows about their retail site so you could have just left it alone. You guys are clowns.

The whole reason I'm pissed off is because all of your misinformation sent me on a tailspin looking for new suppliers and wasted hours of my time this morning. I'm not going to let this go and I'm going to voice my opinion of this site, EVO and Domestic Supply far and wide. All the mods here are full of shit.

You post a link to a podcast on another forum that is part of Anabolex network as your evidence. THAT IS NOT EVIDENCE. Where is this "plenty of evidence" that you are referring to? Where are these newspaper headlines you are referring to? The whole lot of you are full of shit and are smearing competitors of your sponsors.
@smiro you're saying that we need to pull out headlines? lol
sounds to me like you're the one shilling for basicstero.ws right now
Go do some research ton of NEGATIVE reviews on basicstero.ws, they sell crap, including nasty side effects

example:

It's not the Pharmacom retail sites problem that DS's prices are astronomically high. How about they lower their prices and stop using you scammers to smear and slander competitors?
To be fair, I was going to order from Greg until he doubled his prices. Literally nowhere else are the prices that high. You can get pharma grade gear for that price. That's nobody's fault but his own. Almost nobody knows about their retail site so you could have just left it alone. You guys are clowns.
@smiro domestic-supply.com has higher prices because he sells REAL pharmacom labs. You can go ahead and inject yourself with the basicstero.ws fake cheap pharmacom labs and get some AIDS in the process and end up in the hospital.

Also you calling us clowns? thats rude and you're nasty, we were NOT rude to you, you chose to be rude to us. You're a clown for shilling for basicstero!
and no one is stopping you from poisoning yourself, go ahead try it and see with fake pharmacom labs.

The whole reason I'm pissed off is because all of your misinformation sent me on a tailspin looking for new suppliers and wasted hours of my time this morning. I'm not going to let this go and I'm going to voice my opinion of this site, EVO and Domestic Supply far and wide. All the mods here are full of shit.
you're full of shit, I hope you end up in the hospital like many who used basicstero.ws and counterfeit pharmacom you idiot